INTAS PHARMA LTD
PACKING : 1CARTRIGE
What is Evaparin ?
Evaparin 300mg Injection is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) used to prevent blood clots that are sometimes called deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which can lead to blood clots in the lungs. A DVT can occur after certain types of surgery, or in people who are bed-ridden due to a prolonged illness. it is also used to prevent blood vessel complications in people with certain types of angina (chest pain) or heart attacks called non-Q-wave myocardial infarction or ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
What are the recomended dosage ?
Dose of Evaparin 300mg depends on the condition of the patient and the type of surgery being performed. it may interact with sulfinpyrazone, salicylates, aspirin or other NSAIDs(non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), or medication used to prevent blood clots. Tell your doctor all medications you use. During pregnancy, it should only be used if prescribed. It is not known if this medication passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
It’s common side effects ?
- Swelling in your hands or feet, or
- Injection site reactions (swelling, pain, bruising, or redness).
Stop Using and call doctor immidiately if
- unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), bleeding from wounds or needle injections, any bleeding that will not stop;
- easy bruising, purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- black or bloody stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- numbness, tingling, or muscle weakness (especially in your legs and feet);
- loss of movement in any part of your body;
- sudden weakness, severe headache, confusion, or problems with speech, vision, or balance; or
- trouble breathing, mild pain, irritation, redness, or swelling where the medicine was injected.