Terms and conditions of use
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of yourmkart.in.
- By using yourmkart.in, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use yourmkart.in.
- If you [register with yourmkart.in, submit any material to yourmkart.in or use any of yourmkart.in services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least [9+] years of age to use yourmkart.in; by using yourmkart.in or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.
- Licence to use website
- You may:
(a) view pages from yourmkart.in in a web browser;
(b) download pages from yourmkart.in for caching in a web browser;
(c) print pages from yourmkart.in;
(e) use yourmkart.in by means of a web browser,
subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Except as expressly permitted BY THE provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from yourmkart.in or save any such material to your computer.
- You may only use yourmkart.in for [your own personal and business purposes], and you must not use yourmkart.in for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on yourmkart.in.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from yourmkart.in (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from yourmkart.in;
(c) show any material from yourmkart.in in public;
(d) exploit material from yourmkart.in for a commercial purpose; or
(e) redistribute material from yourmkart.in.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of yourmkart.in, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on yourmkart.in.
- Acceptable use
- You must not:
(a) use yourmkart.in in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
(b) use yourmkart.in in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
(c) use yourmkart.in to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
(d) [conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to yourmkart.in without our express written consent];
(e) [access or otherwise interact with yourmkart.in using any robot, spider or other automated means[, except for the purpose of [search engine indexing]]];
(f) [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for yourmkart.in]; or
(g) [use data collected from yourmkart.in for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)].
- You must not use data collected from yourmkart.in to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through yourmkart.in, or in relation to yourmkart.in, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
- Registration and accounts
- You may register for an account with yourmkart.in by [completing and submitting the account registration form on yourmkart.in, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you].
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the website[, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so].
- User login details
- If you register for an account with yourmkart.in, [we will provide you with] OR [you will be asked to choose] [a user ID and password].
- Your user ID must not be liable to mislead; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
- You must keep your password confidential.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
- You are responsible for any activity on yourmkart.in arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
- Cancellation and suspension of account
- We may:
(a) [suspend your account];
(b) [cancel your account]; and/or
(c) [edit your account details],
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on yourmkart.in [using your account control panel on the website].
- Your content: licence
- In these terms and conditions, “your content” means [all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or yourmkart.in for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, yourmkart.in].
- You grant to us a [worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence] to [use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media] OR [reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this website and any successor website] OR [reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this website].
- You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on yourmkart.in.
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
- Your content: rules
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
- Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
(a) be libellous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) [depict violence[ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
(m) [be pornographic[, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
(n) [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
(o) [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
(p) [constitute spam];
(q) [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or
(r) [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
[additional list items]
- Limited warranties
- We do not warrant or represent:
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the information published on yourmkart.in;
(b) that the material on the website is up to date; or
(c) that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of yourmkart.in services, and to stop publishing yourmkart.in, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, yourmkart.in and the use of yourmkart.in.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to yourmkart.in;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing yourmkart.in;
(d) [block computers using your IP address from accessing yourmkart.in];
(e) [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to yourmkart.in];
(f) commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(g) [suspend or delete your account on yourmkart.in].
[additional list items]
- Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to yourmkart.in or a part of yourmkart.in, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking[ (including without limitation [creating and/or using a different account])].
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
- [The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of yourmkart.in from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.] OR [We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of yourmkart.in from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using yourmkart.in.]
- If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Third party rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Entire agreement
- The terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of yourmkart.in and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of yourmkart.in.
- Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with [Indian Law].
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the [exclusive] OR [non-exclusive] jurisdiction of the courts of [India].
- Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We are registered in [Department of Drug Control]; you can find the online version of the register at gov.in & click TPAV.
- We are subject to Drugs & Cosmetic Act- 1940 & rules there under, which is supervised by of drug control.
- We are registered with Narula Associatesin India and are subject to [rules],
We subscribe to [code(s) of conduct], which can be consulted electronically at [https://www.prsindia.org/sites/default/files/bill_files/Bill%20Text_11.pdf].
- Our GST number is [07AAHPN9036G1ZJ].
- Our Details.
- This website is owned and operated by [Narula Associates].
- We are registered in [New Delhi, India] under registration number [AAHPN9036G], and our registered office is at [Plot no 6, LGF , Savitri Market , C-1 Block, Janak Puri , New Delhi-110058].
- Our principal place of business is at [Plot no 6, LGF , Savitri Market , C-1 Block, Janak Puri , New Delhi-110058].
- Youcan contact us:
(a) [by post, using the postal address Plot no 6, LGF , Savitri Market , C-1 Block, Janak Puri , New Delhi-110058];
(b) [using yourmkart.in contact form];
(c) [by telephone, on [the contact number published on yourmkart.in from time to time]]; or
(d) [by whatsapp, using [the icon published on yourmkart.in from time to time]].